I made about the trip, just tweaked a little. While my new hero may be the queen of simple scrapping, I don't know if I can make that leap. I like adding a bit of bling to keep things interesting, but that's the great thing about scrapping. They are your pages and you can make them any way you like.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
A few layouts
Well, this is some sort of record for me. I don't think I've ever finished scrapping a trip so quickly. I don't get much of an opportunity to scrapbook snow pages, so I pulled out all the snow themed embellishments I've collected over the years and my Aspen paper packet from Close To My Heart and went to town. I ended up using a lot of old stuff from my stash and that felt good too. The metal letters on this first layout I bought at Joann's years ago on clearance and finally used some of them. The journaling on all the layouts are basically the blog entries
I made about the trip, just tweaked a little. While my new hero may be the queen of simple scrapping, I don't know if I can make that leap. I like adding a bit of bling to keep things interesting, but that's the great thing about scrapping. They are your pages and you can make them any way you like.

I made about the trip, just tweaked a little. While my new hero may be the queen of simple scrapping, I don't know if I can make that leap. I like adding a bit of bling to keep things interesting, but that's the great thing about scrapping. They are your pages and you can make them any way you like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment