Monday, May 30, 2011

Spring Cleaning

I'm doing some spring cleaning and cleaning out some items from my scrapbook collection. These are the items I've listed on the CTMH bulletin board. If you are interested in any of the items you can email me at cojored@gmail.com. I ship based on weight so please include your zip code with any inquiries and I will let you know how much shipping will be.

Blocks
1x1 block $2.00 (3 available)
1x1.5 block $2.25
2x3.5 block $3.75
4x4 block $5.25

Sassy Strands Spring Harmony $2.00

Sassy Strands Summer Carnival $2.00


E size Rustic Alphabet E1002 $15




D1257 Make it Count $12


D1375 Treasures $12



D1204 Delight in Everything $8



D1309 Heartthrob $8



D1011 In the Wild $8


D1406 True friends $8




D1418 Felicity Alphabet $8


D1377 Around the Block $8



D1307 Annotations $8


D1330 Connections $8


D1221 Delightful Alphabet $8




D1112 Seasonal Celebration $8


D1363 Picture Perfect $8


D1227 Legendary Moments $8


D1254 Soul Mates $8


D1247 From Me to You $8


D1339 moments in time $8



D1208 Ticket Tags $8


D1066 Romantic Backgrounds $8


C1359 Sweet Baby $6.50



C1279 Roughin' It $6.50



C1290 Memory Labels $6.50


B1306 Cottage Floral $4.50



B1337 set from Twitterpated $4.50


B1322 Believe in your Dream $4.50


B1321 Reach for the Stars $4.50


B1210 Flutter $4.50


W189 CTMH alphabet $8.00



W328 Postmarked (item to cut up to give to customers as incentives 3 stamps missing) $4.00

No comments:

Post a Comment