Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Playing catch-up

I feel like I've spent the last 5 months playing catch-up. It's been that long since I've posted. Oh, I've thought about catchy little things to post, but then it never materializes. Since our trip to Disney I've just felt behind. Behind on editing and posting pictures, behind on journaling, behind on scrapbooking, behind on housework, etc, etc. So, since the first of the year, I have made a concentrated effort to get back on track. I've finally caught up on pictures, but I'm still working on the journaling, and my scrapbooks will never be "caught up". Of course about the time I was caught up with the other stuff and was ready to get busy and get some scrappin done, my computer crashed. I kept waiting for my husband to take it to his computer guy. I tried my best not to nag, and I didn't, and then he surprised me with a new computer. Great! However, then the task of transferring everything over to the new computer starts. I've never done this with digital scrapbooking files. And oh, let me tell you, it's been such a PAIN. It's not the transferring of the files, per say, but the transferring of the organization that I've done that's supposed to be embedded in the files. I use a program called ACDSee for this and it's really great for viewing your digi files, but it's a bitch to it set up and working from one computer to the next. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that this latest attempt works, because I've spent so much time on organzing and categorizing everything that I don't think that I'd do it all again. Anyhoo, I hope to get back to posting somewhat regularly. Here's to being caught up (yeah right).

No comments:

Post a Comment