Thursday, October 22, 2009

Disney Layouts from 2008 trip

In anticipation of our Disney trip this year, I started trying to finish up our Disney World layouts from last year. After doing so many layouts and seeing no end in sight, I started trying to keep the layouts fairly simple. Or as simple as I could allow myself to make them ;0) I relied heavily on Cherish, Imagine, and Reflections and also on stickease. I've finally come to the realization that every layout that I do doesn't have to be a "masterpiece". I can use things that make my layouts easier to put together and my memories are still recorded and I'm able to get more done!

Here are the layouts from Animal Kingdom:

Tree of Life layout
All materials from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Bella Level 2 Paper Packet
Craft Buttons Basic Assortment (new in the Winter catalog)
Twill
Ticket Tags Stamp Set

Letter Stickers are from Thickers

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Meeting Mickey Mouse in Animal Kingdom
Back Country Level 2 Paper Packet
Back Country Level 2 Stickease
Twill
Pewter Brads
Tiny Typewriter Stamp Set
Moments In Time Stampset

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Adventures in Animal Kingdom
Back Country Level 2 Paper Packet
Back Country Level 2 Stickease
Brad Assortment Autumn Harvest
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Goofy
Tinkerin' Level 2 Paper Packet
Brad Assortment Autumn Harvest

Stickles from Ranger
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Layouts from Magic Kingdom

Magic Kingdom
Free Spirit Level 2 Paper Packet
Autumn Terracotta photos turns (discontinued)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Once Upon a Time Can Happen Anytime
Daydream level 2 Paper Packet
Daydream Stickease
RicRac Collection (hollyhock & white)
Pretty Pins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Please let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment