Monday, June 8, 2009
It's always something
We just got back from Florida and had a great time. We went to visit John's mom and hang out on the beach. We got back early yesterday morning and after a well deserved nap I unpacked and did laundry. I noticed a funky smell in the playroom which is right next door to our hall bathroom. We had some problems with the toilet last week and John put new guts in it. Apparently something was not right because the flap didn't close properly after it's last use and it ran the whole time we were gone. And to top that it apprently overflowed and it seeped under the baseboards into the playroom. So, now the playroom/scraproom smells like a sewer. I steam cleaned the carpet this afternoon and have fans going in there now. I sure hope it clears the smell. It just seems that something is always going wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment