Thursday, April 30, 2009

CTMH Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Close To My Heart Blog hop. Over 40 CTMH consultants are celebrating the release of the Summer Idea Book by sharing their amazing creations using the new product via their blogs. Just click on the link at the end of each post to hop to the next blog. If you have come here from Jen's blog, you are on the right path. If you did not come from Jen's the blog hop starts at Erin's blog. There is a complete list at the bottom of this post.


I used the new Animal Cookies paper pack for this layout. This paper is adorable and so versatile.

Photobucket

This layout is based on a layout in Imagine called Medley on page 34.

List of supplies used:

Animal Cookies Level 2 Paper Pack X7112B

Animal Cookies Level 2 Stickease X7112C

Sweet Baby Stamp Set C1359

Tulip Stamp Pad Z2116

White Daisy Pigment Ink Z2163

Summer Carnival B rad Assortment Z296

Dimensional Elements Simple Alphabet lowercase Z1048

Liquid Glass Z679

I random stamped the tulip cardstock with stamps from the Sweet Baby set in Tulip Ink to give the cardstock just a little umph. I cut "Let's get" on my cricut using the Opposites Attract cartridge. Then I covered the letters in liquid glass and then applied glitter to them. I also did that on the chipboard letters "wild." I also heat embossed the date and polka dots with white embossing powder to make it stand out a little more. The date stamp was from the January stamp of the month. The rhinestone frame is from our Connections club rewards. Ask me how you can earn a set of the rhinestone frames.

Photobucket

Photobucket



This next layout also uses the Animal Cookies paper.

Photobucket

This layout is based on the layout in Imagine on page 66 called Memoirs Complete.

List of supplies used:

Animal Cookies Level 2 Paper Pack X7112B

Animal Cookies Level 2 Stickease X7112C

Craft Buttons Summer Collection Z1282

Summer Collection Bigger Brads Z296

Tiny Typewriter stamp D1222

White embossing powder Z673

Liquid glass Z679

The word "the" in the title was made with chipboard circles covered with the Animal Cookies paper. I then stamped the letters with the Tiny Typewriter Alphabet stamp and then heat embossed the letters with white embossing powder. Then to get the epoxy look, I covered the circles with liquid glass and let it dry. The words zoo crew were cut with my cricut using the Zoobaloo cartridge and were also covered with liquid glass.


Photobucket

Photobucket



The next stop on your blog hop is Amy Edwards blog at http://www.paisleysplayhouse.blogspot.com


If you got lost in the hop, the complete list of blogs is as follows:
Erin Herring http://www.tazzygirl2000.blogspot.com/

Penny Doucette http://scrappinpenny.blogspot.com/

Kathleen Rensel http://scrapbookaddictkath.blogspot.com/

Jessica Moore http://www.jessicaspaperpetals.blogspot.com/

Colleen Porter http://www.inkemup.blogspot.com/

Sherry Thompson http://www.picturespatternsandpaper.blogspot.com/

Jen Patrick http://www.roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com/

Corey Acton http://scrappytimeswithcorey.blogspot.com/

Amy Edwards http://www.paisleysplayhouse.blogspot.com/

Amy Schultz http://www.amylizschultz.blogspot.com/

Tresa Black http://www.fabulouslyartsy.blogspot.com/

Leslie Kolic http://www.leannesscraps.blogspot.com/

Rebecca Garrison http://www.stampingwithbekah.blogspot.com/

Miranda Kurz http://www.scrampinwithmiranda.com/

Terrie Dodd http://my-life-in-real-time.blogspot.com/

Traci Tanimura http://www.creativetraci.blogspot.com/

Debora Mcelhany http://www.mcdoodlesscrappinplace.blogspot.com/

Katie Paterson http://katiepaterson.blogspot.com/

Michelle Robinson http://amaizenbluelady.typepad.com/

Lori Scott http://scrapinglori.blogspot.com/

Amberlyn Gentry http://amberlyng.blogspot.com/

Wendy Kessler http://www.myscrapbookingblog.com/

Meredith Burgess http://www.meredithsscrappylife.blogspot.com/

Vicky Sullivan http://www.sullyscrapandstamp.blogspot.com/

Caren Goldstein http://www.scrappycaren.blogspot.com/

Jena Devries http://www.livelovelaughscrapbook.blogspot.com/

Kami Welter http://www.scrappin4memories.blogspot.com/

Traci Godbee http://createwithtraci.blogspot.com/

Julie Banzon http://www.scrapbookiejulie.blogspot.com/

Laurel Seabrook http://www.want2scrap.blogspot.com/

Alisan Smith http://scrappinalistamps.blogspot.com/

Haley Dyer http://www.inkyscrapper.blogspot.com/

Dawn Heuft http://www.stamptildawn.blogspot.com/

Ali Creel http://www.scrapali.blogspot.com/

Helen Onulak http://www.hookedonstamping.com/

Jean McNulty http://stampinmaui.blogspot.com/

Aaron Brown http://aaronsbooth32.blogspot.com/

Shannon http://www.rockinstamps.blogspot.com/

Julie Lane http://raggedydoodles.blogspot.com/

Carrie Zrodlowski http://carriesinspiration.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

  1. Wow. What awesome layouts. Love how you added the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Animal Cookies papers too! I love how you added the photo booth strip to your layout - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Wow. Your pages are amazing. So many details... just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what great use for this paper your photo work great here just love them great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pages!!! These are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Corey,
    This is so cute, I ordered this bulk set and really want to play with it. So glad I seen your layout

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the rhinestone frames on these pages! And the colors are great! Thanks for playing on the Blog Hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pages. They are too CUTE:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous layouts - that's my favorite new paper - so bright and fun - TFS!

    ReplyDelete